Your divorce may be the single most significant legal and financial event of your life.
Divorces are stressful, confusing, anxiety-filled experiences. Choosing an appropriate attorney can also be stressful and confusing.
The choice you make will affect the rest of your life.
Unfortunately for you, not all attorneys are created equal. Picking up the Yellow Pages and choosing the best looking advertisement isn’t exactly your best course of action.
So, how do you pick out the right attorney among the handful of family law attorneys practicing on the Kenai Peninsula?
There are many elements to consider when choosing a worthwhile attorney:
- Does this attorney have the experience and skill set necessary to obtain best possible outcomes?
- Can they detail cases where they obtained successful outcomes?
- Does this attorney have an experienced legal staff?
- Does this person have my best interests at heart or am I just another client to them?
- If there are children involved, how many child custody cases have they done?
Don’t lose your one opportunity to obtain worthwhile representation.
We live and practice with values. You can expect:
- Effective & Efficient Service
- Accessible Legal Staff
- Clear Communication
- Extensive Knowledge
Our attorneys have successfully represented hundreds of clients in divorce and family law cases. Our law firm has significant experience handling complex property divisions and contested custody cases. In addition to divorce cases, Walton, Theiler & Winegarden also represents clients in agreed divorces and all other types of family law matters, including post-divorce modifications, enforcement of existing orders, paternity cases and premarital agreements.
Contact Walton, Theiler & Winegarden, LLC to setup a consult with an attorney specialized in Family Law.
Phone: (907) 283-5774